All different. All equal. All achieving.
Pages in this Section
The Pupil Premium is additional funding given to schools by the government to support disadvantaged students such as those receiving Free School Meals, Service Children and young people in Care. We have received a Pupil Premium Budget of £47880 for the period April 2016 to March 2017.
Below are our plans for how we intend to spend this money to support our Pupil Premium students to make the best possible progress both academically and in their personal development.
Further information for Service Personnel click here.
Year 7 Catch Up Funding
For the 2016/17 academic year we received £8404 and used this funding to:
- Purchase books that relate to the particular interests of our current year 7 learners
- Provide additional input from an independent speech and language therapist
- Provide additional staff support for 1:1 sessions for English and Maths where required
- Provide 5 ipads for learners
How will we measure the impact of this expenditure?:
We will evaluate the impact by measuring;
- the use of books for pleasure and finding things out
- the number and range of topics that some of the young people can talk about
- individual progress against communication and literacy targets
- levels of concentration, engagement and attention where there are significant
- individual self-esteem and confidence when trying new things
INSET DAYS 2017-2018
4 October | 26 January | 12 March | 6 July | 23 July
Friday 9 February 2018
Break up for half term
Monday 19 February 2018
Headteacher: Mrs Anna Dawson B Ed, Cert Ed Special Needs
Samuel Cody Specialist Sports College, Ballantyne Road, Farnborough, GU14 8SN. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 01252 514194
If you would like a paper copy of any of the information on this website, please contact the school office.