All different. All equal. All achieving.
Pages in this Section
All pupils are encouraged to adhere to the Uniform Policy which is as follows:
The basic concept of our uniform is black and white and should be worn as follows:
- Black/grey trousers or skirt
- White polo shirt with school logo
Optional Black polo shirt for KS4 pupils
- Black sweatshirt with school logo
- Black/brown shoes (no trainers)
PE kit follows the same format as:
- Black shorts/skirt
- Blue, red or green polo shirt relevant to their school team with school logo
- White/black socks
- Tracksuit (optional for cold weather)
All long hair should be tied back and as this can have serious Health & Safety implications
Please make sure all items are named.
The only jewellery allowed to be worn in school is:
- Studs in ears. Earrings are not to be worn.
- Medicare pendants or bracelets
They must be removed for physical activities and craft activities, or covered by sticking plaster, at the discretion of the teacher in charge of those subjects. When the items have been removed they will be kept secure in the teacher’s cupboard.
Headteacher: Mrs Anna Dawson B Ed, Cert Ed Special Needs
Samuel Cody Specialist Sports College, Ballantyne Road, Farnborough, GU14 8SN. Email: email@example.com Telephone: 01252 514194
If you would like a paper copy of any of the information on this website, please contact the school office.