All different. All equal. All achieving.
Samuel Cody Specialist Sports College provides for primary and secondary age pupils with learning difficulties. We challenge individual pupils to achieve their highest potential in both academic and personal development. This is encouraged in a cheerful and supportive environment where every pupil is valued for their strengths. Different learning styles are encompassed with visual, aural and kinaesthetic delivery actively utilised. We know safe, secure, happy pupils will achieve high standards.
Samuel Cody is committed to maintaining and building upon its outstanding provision for children with a variety of special needs.
Our aim is to develop the skills and attributes of independence, confidence and self worth in each individual. This will enable them to take up a valuable place within the world in which we live.
Samuel Cody Specialist Sports College is committed to safeguarding all pupils throughout their time with us.
Samuel Cody continues to work within the community to provide expertise and support for the development of all young people. We promote a wide range of health and wellbeing opportunities for all members of the community.
How to find Samuel Cody Specialist Sports College
Post code: GU14 8SN
Directions from M3 Junction 4.
- Leave the M3 at junction 4, then at roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A331 Signposted Guilford, Farnham A31
- At roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A331 Signposted Guildford, Farnham A31
- Branch left, then at roundabout take the 3rd exit Signposted Farnborough
- At roundabout take the 1st exit Signposted Frimley, Hawley
- At roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A325 Signposted Farnborough
- At traffic signals turn right onto Prospect Avenue Signposted Cove
- Continue forward onto Prospect Road
- At roundabout take the 1st exit onto Prospect Road
- Turn right onto Mayfield Road
- Turn left onto Ballantyne Road
- Arrive at Samuel Cody Specialist Sports College
INSET DAYS 2018-2019
16 November | 11 March | 5 July | 22 July| 23 July
Wednesday 13 February
Year 9 residential trip to Isle of Wight
Friday 15 February 2019
Break up for half term
Headteacher: Mrs Anna Dawson B Ed, Cert Ed Special Needs
Samuel Cody Specialist Sports College, Ballantyne Road, Farnborough, GU14 8SN. Email: email@example.com Telephone: 01252 514194
If you would like a paper copy of any of the information on this website, please contact the school office.